National Security and Intelligence Committee of Parliamentarians Annual Report 2018
- Date announced: October 12, 2018
- Date tabled: April 9, 2019
- Date published: April 9, 2019
- Type of report: Annual Report
- Topics: Intelligence priorities; defence intelligence activities; legal authorities; oversight and accountability.
- Federal organizations involved: Canada Border Services Agency; Canadian Security Intelligence Service; Communications Security Establishment; Department of Justice; Department of National Defence and the Canadian Armed Forces; Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre; Global Affairs Canada; Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada; Integrated Terrorism Assessment Centre; Privy Council Office; Public Safety Canada; Royal Canadian Mounted Police; Transport Canada.
|Tabling of the Annual Report of the National Security and Intelligence Committee of Parliamentarians||2019-04-09|
|National Security and Intelligence Committee of Parliamentarians Delivers its 2018 Annual Report||2018-12-21|
|NSICOP announces two substantive reviews and provides an update on the Special Report||2018-10-12|